Staying Safe Online
Do you know how to stay safe online?
These links will take you to websites and games that you may have already used in class. They’re a good way to remind you of the different ways to stay safe online.
- CBBC Stay safe – CBBC have some great games and videos. Test your internet safety knowledge with Hacker or listen to some Stay Safe songs with Helen Skelton.
Enjoy Horrible Histories? Watch this video of those famous folk from the past. Click here to see ‘Prudish Victorian – Don’t Lie About Your Age Online’
- Childline – You can talk to ChildLine online or by phone whenever you need to. Whatever your worry, its better out than in.
- Think U Know? (CEOP) – From the CEOP’s site. Excellent resource for children, teachers and parent/carers, which is divided into sections for each. Lots of information, games and resources on this.
- Kidsmart – Learn about your Internet safety on adventures with Smartie the Penguin, or Captain Kara and the SMART Crew.
- MiniMentors (BeatBullying) – For anyone aged 5-11 years old. Learn and practice how to be good friends and to look after yourself and others and stay safe online.
- Netsmartz Kids – Learn with Clicky through games and videos about how to make yourself safe online.