Welcome to Class 8
Hello! The Class 8 team would like to welcome you all to our class page. Our teacher this year is Mr Wake and our teaching assistant is Miss Hobson.
We are so proud of our pupils who have made an outstanding start to the school year. This year will be exciting and jam-packed with a range of exciting activities. As well as our core subjects, we will be embracing
Religious Education is such an important aspect of our school community. In RE, we will study themes such as Family, Baptism and Advent.
We will celebrate our academic successes, our developing skills and growing talents. We are looking forward to sharing our progress and achievements. Look out on Twitter for some of our amazing work!
Homework will be given out on a Friday and returned on a Thursday via Google Classroom.
Our PE days are Tuesday and Wednesday. Children are expected to wear the full school PE kit.
Please follow us as we continue our Class 8 journey.
Documents and Downloads
- Class 8 Spring Newsletter.pdf pdf422.8 KbJan 20th, 2024
- Year 4 Reading Objectives.pdf pdf116.9 KbNov 14th, 2023
- Year 4 Writing Objectives.pdf pdf124.6 KbNov 14th, 2023
- Year 4 Maths Objectives.pdf pdf118.1 KbNov 14th, 2023
- Class 8 Autumn Newsletter.pdf pdf159.5 KbNov 14th, 2023
- Year 3-4 Curriculum Overview.pdf pdf158.2 KbNov 14th, 2023